BUTTER BISCUITS 😋
- Advertisement -
220g flour 00
125g powdered sugar
80g potato starch
3 medium egg yolks
1 sachet of vanillin
Jam to taste for the filling
- In a bowl, mix the flour, starch, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Then add the butter and form a buttery mixture.
- Add the egg yolks and work everything until you have a homogeneous mass.
- Leave in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Then stretch the dough, form the cookies and bake at 160º for 15/16 minutes.
- Fill and serve these delicious cookies.
Leave a Comment