BUTTER BISCUITS 😋
- Advertisement -
175g all purpose flour
140g soft butter
60g powdered sugar
a pinch of salt
1 beaten egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 93°C/4°F. fifty.
- In a medium bowl, beat the soft butter for 1 minute. Add the powdered sugar and beat for 1 more minute. Add vanilla and egg, and beat until fully incorporated.
- Sift the flour, salt, and cornstarch into a bowl of creamed butter. Stir everything with a spatula until smooth.
- Transfer the cookie mixture to a piping bag fitted with a star tip at the end.
- Place cookies on a sheet of parchment as shown in the video.
- Bake for 15 minutes.