CHEESE AND CHOCOLATE CAKE 😋
- Advertisement -
Ingredients For the mass:
2 medium eggs
100g of sugar
80g vegetable oil
8g vanilla baking powder vanilla powder
300 g flour
For the cream:
759g ricotta cheese
180g of sugar
1 vial of rum flavor
100g of chocolate chips
1 orange zest
- Add the sugar to the ricotta cheese, with the rum and orange zest. Use a spatula to mix everything up.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips.
- Make the dough by mixing the eggs and sugar with a fork and mixing them with a fork.
- Add the oil, baking powder and flour. Mix well.
- Knead until you get a smooth dough.
- Extend the dough with a rolling pin and make a circle with what will be the base of your cake in a baking mold (24 cm in diameter) covered with baking paper.
- Poke a few holes in the base with a fork, then pour in the ricotta cream.
- With what is left of the dough, make some stripes and decorations to put on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Leave a Comment