CHEESE CAKE WITH ARÁNDANOS 😋
1 package of cookies type Maria
180 grams of butter
2 cans of liquid cream, 200 ml. approximately
500 milliliters of whole milk
2 or 3 tablespoons of sugar
2 envelopes of curd
1 tub of Philadelphia-type fresh cheese
1 jar of blueberry or raspberry jam
2 sheets of neutral gelatin
- Crush the biscuits and melt the butter. Mix the butter with the cookies and put it in a mold. The mold must have a removable ring.
- Next, put 1/4 liter of milk in a saucepan with the cream and sugar. Stir and dissolve the two sachets of curd in the other 1/4 liter of milk. Mix everything and heat it up, then add the tub of cheese.
- When the mixture begins to take shape, pour it over the cookies. Let cool.
- When it is very cold, put the jam in a bowl, which can be blueberry, raspberry or any other that you like, but always red fruit. Heat it up, add a pinch of water and, when hot, add the gelatin sheets, as they dissolve in the heat.
- Pour over the curd cheese and refrigerate for a few hours to make it compact. Remove when cool and ready to eat.