Recipe ⬇️ :
Alternatively, this would come out to around the same size as a mini 4 inch springform pan!
These. THESE!! These right here are my new pride and joy! A base layer of protein brownie, a top layer of protein cheesecake.. honestly, unreal.
Super easy to make, but a little time consuming.. though worth it! And they are LOADED with protein! Better macros here than in your average protein bar
Ps. I used Biscoff as my spread of choice in the brownie
Protein Cheesecake Topped Brownie
8g PLAIN Flour
8g Vanilla Whey
8g Cocoa Powder
Pinch Bi Carb Soda
7g Spread of Choice (PB, Nutella, Biscoff etc)
40g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
20ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
10g Mini Choc Chips
30g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
20g Light Cream Cheese
15g Vanilla Whey
1/2 Teaspoon Gelatine Powder (dissolve in 1 Tablespoon of boiling water)
Sweetener (if not sweet enough)
1. Preheat oven to 180C and prepare your skillet
2. Sieve flour, protein, cocoa powder, Bi carb and stevia into a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Add Greek yoghurt, melted chocolate and almond milk to dry mixture and stir to combine once more.
4. Add your batter to your prepared skillet, top with smarties and place in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
5. Pull out and leave to cool to room temp.
6. While brownie is cooling, add cheesecake ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Alternatively place in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
7. go ahead and add a tablespoon of boiling water to your gelatine powder and stir until completely dissolved, then add to mixture and combine.
8. Pour cheesecake mixture over brownies and leave in fridge to set for 3ish hours.
9. Inhale at light speed, leaving the Flash thinking “Wow! That guy is fast!”