CHICKEN SOUP WITH RICE
Chicken Soup with Rice” is a classic comfort food enjoyed by many. This hearty dish combines tender chicken pieces, vegetables, and rice in a savory broth, creating a warm and nourishing meal. The simplicity of its ingredients allows for a versatile flavor profile, with variations ranging from traditional recipes to international twists.
250 grams of chicken breast
100 grams of rice
1 clove garlic
1 liter of water
1. Add all the chicken to a pot with enough water. We add the chopped half onion along with the clove of garlic and a little salt. We do the same with the potatoes and carrots.
2. Heat a frying pan with olive oil and add all the peeled and chopped tomatoes along with a little more garlic. We add a little salt and sauté.
3. We add these ingredients to the first pot just when the water starts to boil.
4. Add all the rice so that it begins to cook over low heat for the next 20-25 minutes.
5. We remove from the heat and with the help of a saucepan we serve this delicious chicken broth with rice.