CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CACAO CREAM 😋
120g of sugar
80g Greek yogurt
100g vegetable oil
175g of flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 pinch of salt
400g spreadable cheese 100g Greek yogurt
250g of condensed milk
100g of water
50g of sugar
20g of liquor
100g of dark chocolate
40g of milk
- Cake: in a bowl, mix the eggs with sugar, oil and yogurt. Separately, mix the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Combine the two compounds and pour the mixture into a rectangular pan. Bake at 200 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Cream: mix the cream cheese with the yogurt, cocoa and condensed milk.
- Wet: dissolve the sugar in the water.
- Ganache: Melt the chocolate in the milk, butter and liquor.
- Now assemble the cake and serve it.