• 2 cups flour
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 3/4 cup cocoa
• 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 2 pieces of egg
• 1 cup of milk
• 1 cup of oil
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 1/2 cups of sugar for bitumen
• 90 grams of butter for the bitumen, cut into cubes
• 3/4 of Cup of cream to beat for the bitumen
• 3 cups of icing sugar for bitumen
• 1 tablespoon of milk for bitumen
• 1 cup of chopped and toasted pecan nuts; to decorate
• 1/4 cup chocolate
Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease and flour 2 cake molds 20 cm in diameter. For the cake, in a bowl mix all the dry ones. Booking.
In the blender, beat the eggs with the milk, the oil and the vanilla. Gradually add the dry ones without stopping beating, until incorporated.
Pour the mixture into the molds and bake for about 30 minutes or until they are cooked. Cool and unmold. Match and cut in halves to form 4 tiers.
For the bitumen, in a saucepan over low heat, melt the sugar and cook without stirring until it turns amber. Add the butter and cook 4 minutes or until melted.
Turn off and add the whipping cream, mix until incorporated. chill. Place the caramel sauce in a bowl and gradually add the icing sugar and milk, beat until you get a bitumen.
Assemble the cake by placing a layer of cake, caramel bitumen and nuts. Repeat until finished. Decorate with more bitumen, melted chocolate and chopped nuts.