No Bake Chocolate Cookies 😋
- Advertisement -
350g of cookies
15g powdered sugar
30g cocoa powder
80g butter (melted)
160ml of milk
140g milk chocolate chocolate sprinkles
- Add cookies to food processor and blend. Transfer to the bowl and add the powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Beat the dry ingredients.
- Add the butter (melted) and milk and mix everything together with a spatula. When the mixture starts to come together, knead with your hands to get a compact mixture.
- Shape the mixture into a loaf and wrap it in parchment paper. Transfer to the fridge for 3 hours.
- Once the time has elapsed, unwrap it and cut it into slices.
- Melt the chocolate and dip it on top of each cookie. Transfer to plate, sprinkle with chocolate chips, and serve.
Leave a Comment