Chocolate coverage for ice cream 😋🍫🍦
- Advertisement -
- 1 ¼ cup of chocolate chips
-½ cup coconut oil (measure when solid)
- Melt the chocolate chips with the coconut oil in the microwave (takes about 1 minute, depending on your appliance). Let it sit for a few minutes to let the oil finish melting the chips, and then mix until it forms a smooth paste.
- Empty it into a bottle and store it in the refrigerator.
- When you are going to serve it, heat the bottle in the microwave to melt the mixture again. Shake it until liquid. If you feel it too thick, heat it up again and continue stirring until you get it to blend perfectly.
- Serve it over your favorite ice cream and in a few seconds you will see the magic.