CHOCOLATE FILLED CAKE 😋
- Advertisement -
100 g of sugar (1/2 cup)
100 g butter (at room temperature)
150 ml of milk (warm)
260 g flour (2 cups)
12 g of baking powder (1 tbsp)
220 g of chocolate couverture
- In a container place the eggs, sugar and butter, then mix well.
- Add the milk and mix, then add the common wheat flour little by little and the baking powder. Mix well.
- In a 22 x 12 cm mold with baking paper on the base, pour half the dough.
- Place 100 g of chocolate coverage.
- Then the rest of the dough and 100 more grams of chocolate coverage. Preheated oven at 180 °C for 35 minutes.
- While it is warm, pass the edges with a spatula, then remove from the mold.
Leave a Comment