320 ml of whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
7 g dry baker’s yeast or
20 g fresh baker’s yeast
500 g strong flour better than
GREAT STRENGTH type MANITOBA
Orange zest 80g of sugar
2 eggs L Ounces of dark chocolate
for the termination 1 beaten egg
1. Heat the milk with the butter. Remove it from the heat before it boils. Reserve until it tempers.
2. Add yeast to milk, mix well.
3. Add the vanilla
4. Add the orange zest.
5. Add the sugar, mix and add the lightly beaten eggs, mix well.
6. Pour the flour into a bowl, make a hole in the center and add the liquids. Mix with a wooden spoon until smooth.
7. Sprinkle the counter with flour, turn the dough over and knead until it forms a homogeneous dough.
8. Let sit for 5 minutes.
9. Knead again for 10 minutes.
10. Grease a bowl, save the dough, cover it with a cotton cloth and let it rise until it doubles (or almost) its size (in my case it took about 2 hours in the microwave)
11. Recover the dough, degas and divide into portions of similar weight.
12. Round each of the portions.
13. Crush each of the balls, place the ounce of chocolate in the central part and close with the dough, forming a ball again.