CINNAMON ROLES 😋
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 pinch of salt
90 grams butter, cubed
2/3 cups of cow’s milk
60 grams of butter
3 tablespoons brown sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup of icing sugar
1 teaspoon of water
1. Preheat the oven to 200° C.
2. We mix the sifted flour with the baking powder and salt.
3. Add the cubed butter and gently rub the butter with the flour with your hands, until it is perfectly incorporated.
4. We make a hole in the center and place the milk.
5. With the help of a shovel we stir until we have a consistent dough, and with our hands we finish kneading and incorporating our dough.
6. Mix the softened butter with the brown sugar and cinnamon, until we have a full-bodied paste.
7. On a floured surface, place the dough and flatten with a rolling pin to form a rectangle of about 20 x 40 cm or to your preference.
8. We spread the filling all over the dough and roll up to form a long roll.
9. With the help of a knife, we cut the portions of roles that we want and accommodate in a tray very close together.
10. Bake at 200°C until they begin to brown, remove from the oven,
11. We mix the icing sugar with the water to form a glaze and bathe our roles.