CONDENSED MILK FLAN WITHOUT OVEN 😋
- Advertisement -
500g of condensed milk
400g evaporated milk (1 can) 1 tbsp vanilla for the caramel 150g of sugar 175ml of water
- In the blender, place the condensed milk, the eggs, the evaporated milk and the vanilla essence, blend for 1 minute, then reserve.
- In a pan place sugar and water, cook over low heat until you get a caramel color.
- Pour into a 20 cm mold and let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Pour the smoothie and cover with aluminum foil.
- In a pot place water and let it warm. After placing the mold, the water should remain in the middle of the mold. Cover and cook for 1 hour on medium low heat.
- Place a knife in the center and if it comes out dry it is already cooked.
Leave a Comment