COOKIES AND CHOCOLATE CAKE 😋
- Advertisement -
50g of sugar
1 pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract Chocolate cookies
20g of flour
50ml of milk
50ml vegetable oil
- Pour the egg, sugar, salt, vanilla, cornstarch, and flour into the pot. Mix very well. Turn on the heat and mix until melted.
- Add the milk and mix well.
- Add the butter and mix again until thick.
- Carefully place cookies on a baking sheet.
- Pour the pastry cream on top of the cookies and spread it all over the cookies until completely covered.
- Repeat until the tray is full. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate and mix with vegetable oil. Pour on top of the cake and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Leave a Comment