CRISPY HOMEMADE BREAD
Crispy homemade bread is a delight for the senses, offering a tantalizing combination of golden-brown crust and a soft, airy interior. Crafting this culinary masterpiece begins with selecting quality ingredients, from flour to yeast, and patiently allowing the dough to rise.
400 ml milk (warm)
12 g yeast (1 heaping tbsp)
1 tbsp sugar
30 g melted butter
600 g wheat flour
8 g salt (1 tsp)
15 g common wheat flour
1. In a container, place the warm milk, dry yeast, sugar and melted butter. Mix well.
2. Add the common wheat flour and salt, then mix well.
3. Knead until you obtain a soft and smooth dough.
4. Divide into two parts, then divide each part into 6. Mold the dough and let it rest for 15 minutes.
5. Make small cuts in the center. Brush with egg yolk and add optional butter.
6. Preheat oven at 200 °C for 25 minutes.