Donuts stuffed cream strawberries
🔹For the donuts:
4 tablespoons melted butter 2 eggs
2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
1/2 cup of whole milk
2 cups of wheat flour
1/2 cup of sugar
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
🔹For the whipped cream:
1 cup of milk cream
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1 pinch of salt 3 tablespoons of icing sugar
🔹For the strawberries:
1 Kg of whole strawberries, clean and washed
¾ cup Strawberry Jam
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C. 2. Mix the butter, egg, vanilla essence and milk.
3. Mix the flour with the sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix until combined without over-beating.
5. Pour the mixture onto a silicone mold and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool, unmold and reserve.
🔸 Chantilly cream
1. Refrigerate the heavy cream for at least 8 hours.
2. The first thing you should do is put cold water with ice in a large container.
3. Next, place the cold milk cream in a medium container and put it inside the large one with the ice.
4. The idea is to keep the cream as cold as possible during the preparation process.
5. Begin to gently beat the milk cream with the pinch of salt. You can beat by hand.
6. Then, when it already has a firmer texture, add the essence of vanilla and icing sugar.
7. Beat constantly until you achieve a cream with a uniform texture of a firm consistency. Keep it refrigerated.
🔸Filled with strawberries Place the jam in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted. Let stand. (you can mix the jam with the chopped strawberries).
We open our donuts in half and fill with the chantilly cream and the jam with strawberries
Leave a Comment