FRIED DONUTS 😋
- Advertisement -
30 tablespoons of flour
1 glass of sugar
1 glass of milk
1 glass of oil
3 sachets of yeast
- Put the flour in a deep container, add the eggs, oil, sugar, milk and yeast sachets.
- We begin to knead everything little by little, when it already has a bit of consistency we will work better on a table, we must continue working the paste until we obtain an elastic dough (it has to have the appearance of bread dough), if not it is dense enough to add more flour until we get a dough that we can handle and shape.
- A trick so that the dough does not stick to our hands or on the work table is to spread everything with a small layer of oil.
- When the dough is ready, take a piece of the paste and create a rounded strip about 10 or 11 centimeters long that is not too narrow and join the ends. The operation is repeated until we finish the mass.
- Heat a little less than half a liter of oil in a frying pan, then place the donuts in the very hot oil when they are golden, remove and let them drain on a plate with kitchen paper to absorb excess oil. Sprinkle the donuts with sugar and ready to eat.