- Advertisement -
Here is a dessert worthy of a great chef that presents no difficulty. This dessert adds a light touch to a birthday meal. We all know this delicious dessert. Here is a frozen version. Here is a dessert worthy of a great chef that presents no difficulty and adds a light touch to a birthday meal.
INGREDIENTS: 8 PERS.
400 grams of strawberries
2 centiliters of wild strawberry liqueur
25 cookies with a spoon
25 centiliters of fresh cream
3 gelatin leaves
100 grams of sugar
Preparation 30 min Cooking 5 min Rest 4 h
- In a saucepan, prepare the syrup, combine the sugar and 10 cl of water.
- Boil and then let cool
- Add the wild strawberry liqueur.
- Wash and hull the strawberries, add the sugar, then blend them in the bowl of a blender.
- Pass them through a sieve to remove the seeds.
- Pour the mash into a saucepan. Bring to the boil, cook for 3 minutes.
- Beat the cold crème fraîche into a whipped cream.
- Soften the gelatin in a bowl of cold water.
- Heat 5 cl of the strawberry coulis, stir in the drained gelatin.
- Add it to the remaining coulis. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Soak the cookies in the syrup.
- Place them in the bottom of a rectangular or charlotte mold.
- Pour in half the mousse, a few chopped strawberries and the rest of the cookies.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
Leave a Comment