Kiss Cake Recipe
Indulge in the sweetness of a Kiss Cake with this delightful recipe. Begin by combining fluffy cake mix, eggs, and butter, creating a luscious batter. Pour it into round cake pans, then bake to golden perfection. While the cakes cool, prepare a velvety buttercream frosting, generously flavored with vanilla extract.
•4 separate egg whites
•2 cups of sugar
•1 cup of hot milk
•2 cups of wheat flour
•1 teaspoon baking soup
•1 can of condensed milk
•1 tablespoon of margarine
•100 g of grated coconut
•1 can of cream
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Beat the egg whites, without stopping beating, add the yolks, sugar and hot milk until you get a homogeneous cream.
2. Gently mix the flour and yeast together and place in a greased and floured pan
3. Bake in a preheated oven until golden, cut in half, moisten with syrup and apply the filling.
4. Sprinkle the grated mixture over the cake, refrigerate until ready to serve.
1. Bring the Condensed Milk, Margarine and Grated Coconut to the fire. When it reaches the brigadeiro point, releasing it from the bottom of the pan, turn off the heat.
2. Let it cool, add the cream.