HAZELNUT CREAM TACOS 😋
- Advertisement -
600g of flour
300 ml of milk
30g of sugar
30ml vegetable oil
3g of salt
7g dry yeast
5g vanilla sugar
70g of hazelnut cream
Vegetable oil for frying
Powdered sugar to decorate
- In a bowl, combine the warm milk, sugar, and dry yeast. Beat well and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add oil, egg, and vanilla sugar, and beat to combine.
- Add the flour and a pinch of salt, and start mixing the dough with a spatula. Then continue to knead it with your hands until you get an elastic dough.
- Cover and let rest for 1 hour.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin and cut out round shapes with a cookie cutter or bowl.
- Place a teaspoon of hazelnut cream in the middle of a round shape and close the edges, pressing lightly, to create a “taco”. Continue with the remaining rounds. Let the tacos rest for 15 minutes.
- Fry in hot oil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Add a thin chain of hazelnut cream on top of each taco.
- Decorate with powdered sugar and serve.