HOMEMADE BREAD 😋
- Advertisement -
400 ml of lukewarm milk
10 g dry yeast (1 tbsp)
20 g sugar (1 tbsp)
850 g of common wheat flour 6 g of salt (1 tsp)
- In a bowl, place the melted butter, dry yeast, sugar and eggs, mix well.
- Add common wheat flour in 2 parts, mix and add the second part of the flour, then salt and mix, knead until you get a smooth and smooth dough.
- Cover and let rest for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Get all the air out of the dough. Divide into 2 parts.
- Stretch, then roll up and place in a greased mold. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Brush with an egg yolk and 1 tsp of milk.
Preheated oven at 200 °C for 25 minutes.
Leave a Comment