TSUNAMI CHOCOLATE CAKE
Tsunami Chocolate Cake is a delectable dessert that combines rich, velvety chocolate with a burst of flavor that hits you like a tsunami. This indulgent treat typically features layers of moist chocolate cake infused with chocolate ganache, creating a wave of chocolatey goodness.
300g of flour
195g of sugar
210g extra soft margarine
6g of Ph
2g vanilla essence
For the filling:
300g red fruit candy
300g of milk cream
100g of chocolate
30g extra soft margarine
15 cm of acetate
Ribbon to decorate
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pieces
Pounds of cake
Prepare the tsunami cake:
1. Cream the Extra Soft Margarine with the sugar until it changes color and is softer.
2. Sift the flour with the baking powder and add the orange zest.
3. Mix the eggs with the milk well. We recommend that the milk be warm or at room temperature.
4. After that, little by little add the eggs, flour, milk and vanilla essence.
5. Beat for 2 more minutes until the batter is well incorporated.
6. Serve in 3 15 cm molds to make layers. Then, bake for 25 to 30 minutes at a temperature of 160°C.
7. Let the cake cool and rest.
8. Subsequently, match each layer, assemble the cake and fill with red berries. This pancake is naked.
9. Cover the cake with the acetate. Make sure it is well sealed and place in the refrigerator.
Procedure for tsunami ganache:
1. Heat the milk cream and add to the chocolate. Stir until it is fluid and add the Extra Soft Margarine to give it shine and more flavor.
2. Reserve until cold.
3. Take the cake out of the refrigerator and add the cold ganache, the cookie pieces and the cake balls.
4. Decorate with colored shades or glitter to taste.
5. Place the ribbon around the cake and you’re done.
6. Remove the tape and acetate upwards and experience the cake tsunami.