HOMEMADE CHURROS STEP BY STEP 😋
- Advertisement -
150 gr flour
125ml whole milk
1 pinch of salt
1 egg white
- In a saucepan, pour the milk and water, and add a pinch of salt. Put it on medium heat until it starts to boil.
- Sift the flour and add it to the saucepan with the milk and water. Cook the flour in the saucepan for a minute and a half over medium heat.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, put the dough in a bowl and add an egg white to the mixture. Keep stirring. You can put the dough in a bowl and knead with your hands.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- While the flour rests, pour plenty of mild oil (> 200 ml) into a 24 cm frying pan and put it on medium heat for 8/9 minutes until it reaches 180 degrees.
- Once the oil is ready, shape the dough into a cylinder and put it in a churro.
- Fry the churros for 3 minutes each side until golden brown. In total, the churros are in the pan for about 6 minutes.
- Scoop the churros out of the pan and place them on a plate lined with kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
- Put 100 grams of sugar in a small bowl and coat the freshly made churros in sugar. And to eat!
Leave a Comment