HOMEMADE COOKIES 😋
- Advertisement -
70g powdered sugar
1 egg Vanilla
250g of common flour
5g baking powder
25g of potato starch
30 ml of fresh cream
- In a bowl, add the butter and powdered sugar and mix with an electric mixer. Add the egg along with the vanilla essence and mix quickly.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, potato starch and cream. Mix with a spatula until just combined, then knead with your hands until they form a smooth dough. Wrap it in cling film and let it rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the time has elapsed, roll out the shortcrust pastry with a rolling pin bringing it to a thickness of 7-8mm
- With a circular pastry cutter of 5 cm cut many discs. With an excavator, or a 1 cm circular pastry cutter form the central hole in each shape.
- Transfer the cookies to a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake in the oven at 180°C/360°F for about 15 minutes or until lightly golden.