HOMEMADE DONUTS 😋
- Advertisement -
300ml whole milk
25 g fresh yeast
2 tablespoon white sugar
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon salt
- We heat the milk for 40 seconds at maximum power in the microwave.
- We take out, add the fresh yeast in pieces and mix with the help of a fork until it is completely diluted.
- In another large bowl we put the flour, sugar, salt and a tablespoon of butter, this has to be very cold.
- We mix for a couple of minutes.
- We prepare a hole in the center of the mixture, pour the milk and yeast.
- We love with our hands until we get a shiny dough that doesn’t stick to our hands. If the latter happened to us, we would add a little more flour until we achieved the objective.
- Once we have the dough, we prepare a ball, place it in the bowl and cover it with plastic wrap.
- We let rise for an hour.
- We take out the dough on a floured surface. Stretch with the help of a rolling pin until you get a sheet about one and a half centimeters thick.
- When cutting the dough in the form of “donuts” we can do it in several ways, in our case we use a pineapple cutter. Although we can also use two covers of different sizes; The lid of a coffee can and another of a water bottle are perfect for cutting the dough into donuts.
- Once we have cut the dough in the shape of donuts, we place them on a tray with baking paper and covered with a cloth. Let rise for another hour.
- We heat up plenty of sunflower oil in a pan.
- As soon as it’s hot, we’re frying the donuts, on both sides.
- We take out on absorbent paper.