HOMEMADE FLOWER BREAD 😋
- Advertisement -
225 ml of milk (warm)
40 g sugar (2 tbsp)
10 g dry yeast (1 tbsp)
1 egg 50g butter (melted) 450g of common wheat flour 5g of salt (1 tsp)
- In a container, place the warm milk, sugar, dry yeast and egg, then mix well.
- Add the common wheat flour and salt. Mix and then knead for 5 minutes or until you get a soft and smooth dough.
- Let leudar until it doubles its volume.
- Divide the dough into 8 parts.
- Shape the dough and then place in a greased mold 20 cm.
- Let rest for 45 minutes or until it triples its volume. Brush with 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of milk. Preheated oven at 180 °C for 25 minutes.