HOMEMADE PINEAPPLE TURNED 😋
Homemade pineapple flip is a delicious and traditional recipe from Latin American cuisine. To prepare it, sugar is caramelized in a mold, slices of fresh pineapple are placed on top of the caramel and covered with a spongy dough made with flour, sugar, eggs and butter.
1 can of pineapple slices in syrup
3 cups of flour
1 cup cooking oil
1 can of condensed milk
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 tablespoons vanilla essence
150 gr of butter
1 cup brown sugar
¾ cup white sugar
Cherries in syrup to taste
- Place the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and let it melt. Add the brown sugar and mix the ingredients for 2 minutes on the heat.
- Grease a baking pan and pour the brown sugar into it.
- Place the pineapple and cherry slices in syrup on the mixture.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, white sugar, baking powder, oil, condensed milk and 2 tablespoons of vanilla essence, beat at maximum speed for 3 minutes. Next add the eggs and mix everything well.
- In the previously prepared mold, place the dough. Preheat the oven to 180ºF and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes.
- Later, unmold the cake and place the cherries in syrup