JAM ROLL 😋
2 egg yolks
180 grams of sugar
180 grams of flour
enough of icing sugar
to taste of jam
1. Heat oven to 400 F. In a large bowl, beat eggs, yolks, and sugar.
2. Put the bowl on the fire in a Bain-Marie, without touching the water and beat with a hand mixer, until the temperature of the eggs reaches 110 F.
3. Remove from the heat and continue beating until doubled in volume, at which time add the flour little by little.
4. Put the pasta in an oven tray with a non-stick base and previously greased and floured.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until slightly golden. Remove from the oven and cool.
6. Once cold, sprinkle with icing sugar and turn over on waxed paper. It is covered with the jam and rolled up using the paper.
7. You can cut the slices from the edges so that it has a more beautiful presentation. Sprinkle with icing sugar.