MARPLATES ALPHAJORS 😋
400 g of wheat flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
100 g of corn starch
1 teaspoon of baking soda
150g of sugar
10 g bitter cocoa
200 g semisweet chocolate
200 g of butter (coverage)
1. To start this recipe we will place the butter, sugar and honey in a bowl.
2. We will beat and then add the egg, mix.
3. Next we will place the sifted flour with the starch, the baking soda and the baking powder. We will also incorporate cocoa powder.
4. Once ready, add the orange zest, honey, a tablespoon of vanilla essence and mix until you have a dough that should rest for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. When time passes, cut discs of the size you prefer, place them on a tray and bake for 10 minutes at 180°C.
6. While the alfajores are ready, place the dark chocolate together with the butter to melt. We booked.
7. When the cookie is ready, we will fill them with the dulce de leche in the center and then, we will pass them through the chocolate so that they are completely covered and we will let them rest on a wire rack until they are dry. Ready to share!