MILK MAGNUM 😋
250 grams of milk
2 egg yolks
40 gr of powdered milk
40 gr of condensed milk
40 grams of sugar
40 grams of white chocolate
250 grams of cream
1. At first we mix all the ingredients in a bowl except for the white chocolate for a few seconds until they are integrated; The 250 grams of Milk, the 2 Egg Yolks, the 40 grams of Powdered Milk, the 40 grams of Condensed Milk and the 40 grams of sugar
2. We take to the fire in a saucepan and while stirring over medium heat we leave it until it becomes a kind of custard
3. Remove from the heat, let cool and add the 40 grams of white chocolate, letting them melt.
4. We put in the fridge to cool well.
5. We mount the 250 grams Cream and mix with the previous cream.
6. Fill the molds and leave them in the freezer for at least 10 hours before consuming.