SWEET BREAD STUFFED WITH JAM 😋
- Advertisement -
120ml warm milk
50g of sugar
7g dry yeast
35g softened butter
5g of salt
300g flour 00
40g butter Jam.
1. Beat warm milk with yeast and egg. Add flour and salt, knead to combine. Set aside for 15 minutes.
2. When the dough comes together, add the softened butter and knead for 10 minutes. Shape the dough into a ball, cover and set aside for 1 hour.
3. Cut the dough into 9 pieces and roll each into a ball.
4. Roll out each ball of dough into a bun with jam inside, as shown in the video.
5. Place the rolls on a 20cm baking sheet and set aside for 1 hour.
6. Brush with egg wash and bake for 12-15 minutes at 180C / 350F.
Leave a Comment