* 2 x Nice Biscuits (Arnotts)
* 15g Light Butter
* 15ml Sugar Free Maple Syrup
* 14g Biscoff
* 10g Coconut Oil
* 25g Low Fat Cream Cheese
* 40g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
* 20g Vanilla Whey
* 3/4Tsp Gelatin (dissolved in 1Tbsp boiling water)
* 2Tsp Sweetener of Choice
* 20g Milk Chocolate Spread
1. First crush your biscuits in a blender.
2. Melt the butter and add it to the biscuits crumbs.
3. Put the biscuit crumbs into your single serve tin, and pat the crumbs down to form the base of your cheesecake.
4. Put in freezer and allow to set.
5. While setting, put caramel ingredients in a small bowl, microwave for 30 seconds and stir to combine. Pour on top, spread and place back in freezer.
6. While in the freezer, add all cheesecake ingredients in a small bowl and stir with a fork to combine, then add the dissolved gelatin and stir to combine before adding on top of caramel base. Place in freezer once more.
7. While in the freezer, melt down chocolate spread, pour on top of the rest and place in the fridge to set for 2-3 hours.
8. Slice in half, then just completely annihilate both of them because self control around cheesecake is non-existent.
Cals for Whole Batch: 601kcal
37C 25P 39F
Cals Per Serve: 300kcal (1/2 Cheesecake)
18.5C 12.5P 29.5F