SPONGY LEMON CAKE 😋
- Advertisement -
150g of sugar a pinch of salt
100ml vegetable oil
125g vanilla yogurt
250g of flour
16g baking powder
2g lemon zest
60ml lemon juice
Powdered sugar (for decoration) Lemon zest (for decoration)
- Preheat oven to 175°C/350°F.
- In a bowl, beat 3 eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt. Pour in the oil and beat to combine.
- Add the vanilla yogurt and continue to beat until smooth and pale.
- In another bowl, mix the sifted flour, baking powder, and lemon zest.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just incorporated. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased bundt cake pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, sprinkle with powdered sugar and lemon zest on top, and enjoy
Leave a Comment