MINI PINEAPPLE FLIPS
Mini Pineapple Flips are a delightful tropical treat that pack a burst of flavor in every bite. These bite-sized morsels are the perfect fusion of sweet and tangy, with a pineapple-infused center and a crispy outer shell.
2 boxes flour prepared for pineapple cake
6 pcs eggs
1 cup oil
2 cups pineapple juice
2 sticks unsalted butter
2 cups brown sugar
2 cans sliced pineapple
1 jar of maraschino cherries
1. We heat the butter and add the sugar, until forming a caramel.
2. We are going to put a little oil on the cupcake molds with a paper towel, to prevent them from sticking.
3. Then add a spoonful of the caramel to each compartment.
4. Puree the pineapple and reserve the juice to prepare the cake mixture. Divide each slice into 8 parts and place 3 small parts in each mold. Then cut each cherry in two and put one half in each mold.
5. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Now let’s get to the cake mix: following the package instructions. Pour the flour from the 2 boxes into a mold, add the 6 eggs, 2 cups of pineapple juice and 1 cup of oil. With the hand mixer, stir perfectly.
6. Add this mixture to each mold. Fill them one third full.
7. Place in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Do the toothpick test.
8. Take out and after about 10 minutes, unmold. Do not leave them longer, because they will stick to the mold.