ORANGE ICE CREAM 😋
- Advertisement -
600ml orange juice
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
500 ml whipping cream 35% fat
2 2 tablespoons of honey
Grated peel of an orange
- Put a saucepan on the fire with the orange juice, the lemon juice, the sugar and the honey. Stir and cook for about 6/8 minutes. Turn off the heat, add the orange zest and stir. Let cool completely.
- Whip the cream with a stick mixer. It is not necessary to assemble it completely. Gradually add the juice and continue beating until well blended.
- If you want more color, you can add orange food coloring and mix it up.
- Transfer the mixture to a covered mold that you can put in the freezer. After 45 minutes, take it out of the freezer and stir it with a spatula, making sure to peel it off the walls and bottom of the container.
- Freeze again for 45 minutes and repeat the operation three times. The objective of this operation is to make the ice cream creamier.
- Once this time has elapsed, keep it in the freezer for about 12 hours and it will be ready to eat.
- To consume it, it is better to take it out of the freezer a little before, so that it is not very cold.