110g softened butter
110g caster sugar
1 x 170g tin carnations extra thick cream
tsp vanilla extract
175g self raising flour
1. Cream together butter and sugar until light in colour.
2. Next, add one egg and a table spoon of flour and mix until combined. Repeat for the second egg and mix until combined.
3. Add in the cream, vanilla and sift in the rest of your flour. Mix until just combined.
4. Transfer to your lined cake tin, top with sliced peaches and bake for 1hr-1hr 10mins until a skewer comes out clean.
5. Top with a dusting of icing sugar and serve slightly warm with ice cream!