STRAWBERRY BERLINS 😋
- Advertisement -
300 g flour
45g of sugar Pinch of salt
7g dry yeast
140ml warm milk
40g softened butter
Whipped cream Strawberries, chopped Powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, yeast, and milk and stir to dissolve.
- Beat the egg. Add flour and salt, and start mixing the dough with a spatula. Then continue to knead it with your hands until you get an elastic dough.
- Add the softened butter and continue to knead until the butter is fully incorporated into the dough.
- Shape the dough into a ball, cover with a kitchen towel or plastic wrap, and allow to rise for an hour.
- Divide the dough into 8 parts and roll each into a ball. Cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Flatten each ball a little and roll it back into a ball. Cover and let rest for another 30 minutes.
- Fry the balls in hot oil over low heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Let cool slightly and cut in half lengthwise, like a hamburger bun.
- Top one half with whipped cream and chopped strawberries, top with the other half, dust with powdered sugar, and serve
Leave a Comment