SWEET AND SOUR PIG 😋
1 kilo of pork
30 ml shoyu
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper (powdered)
1 cup of flour
Oil what is necessary
1 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tbsp ginger (chopped)
1/4 cup of water
30 ml shoyu
1/2 cup of ketchup
2 tablespoons of sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper (powdered)
3 tablespoons cornstarch (mixed in 1/2 cup of water)
Chopped chives (to taste)
Sesame seed (to taste)
Granulated rice (optional)
- Cut the pork into large slices, then pound to soften the meat and cut into strips, place in a bowl.
- Season with shoyu sauce, 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of black pepper and 2 eggs, mix well. Then reserve or refrigerate for 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- In a container add the flour, then pass the strips, bread well and reserve.
- In a frying pan, add oil as necessary, when it is at a medium high temperature, add the strips, fry until golden brown, reserve on absorbent paper.
- In a skillet add 1 tablespoon of oil, then 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic and 1/2 teaspoon of minced ginger and mix. Then add water, shoyu, ketchup, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper. mix well.
- To thicken the sauce, mix cornstarch with water and add to pan, then mix well.
- Add the already fried pork strips, mix into the sauce.
- Serve, accompany with grained rice (optional), decorate with chives and sesame seeds to taste.