SWEET BREAD STUFFED WITH JAM 😋
- Advertisement -
120ml warm milk
50g of sugar
7g dry yeast
35g softened butter
5g of salt
300g flour 00
- Beat warm milk with yeast and egg. Add flour and salt, knead to combine. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- When the dough comes together, add the softened butter and knead for 10 minutes. Shape the dough into a ball, cover and set aside for 1 hour.
- Cut the dough into 9 pieces and roll each into a ball.
- Roll out each ball of dough into a bun with jam inside, as shown in the video.
- Place the rolls on a 20cm baking sheet and set aside for 1 hour.
- Brush with egg wash and bake for 12-15 minutes at 180C / 350F.
Leave a Comment