INGREDIENTS: 6 PERS.
1 roll of puff pastry
500 g cherry tomatoes
1 tin of tuna in brine
2 mozzarella balls
2 whole eggs 2 tbsp. tablespoon heavy cream
1 tablespoon hot mustard
1 glass of milk
2 tbsp. dried oregano, pepper
Preparation 5 min Cooking 25 min
1. Preheat the oven to 210 ° C.
2. Unroll the puff pastry in a pie pan covered with parchment paper.
3. Prick with a fork.
4. Combine the strong mustard and heavy cream in a bowl. Spread the mixture on the bottom of the puff pastry in the mold.
5. Drain the tuna and crumble it in a bowl.
6. Clean and cut the tomatoes into slices.
7. Drain and also cut the mozzarella into slices.
8. Distribute the crumbled tuna over the mustard-cream mixture in the mold then place the tomato and mozzarella slices nicely, alternating them, on top.
9. Beat the whole eggs with the milk in a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste then stir. Pour everything over the tomato filling in the pan. 10. Finally, sprinkle with dried oregano.
11. Place in the oven and bake the tomato, tuna and mozzarella pie for 25 minutes, until golden brown.
12. Remove from the oven, let the tomato, tuna and mozzarella pie cool down on a wire rack then turn it out onto a serving platter.
13. Enjoy the warm or cold tomato, tuna and mozzarella pie accompanied by a seasoned green salad.
Leave a Comment