✅ 2 cups of self-raising flour
✅ ½ cup sugar
✅ 1 scoop (40g) vegan vanilla protein powder ( I used salted vanilla)
✅ 1 ¼ cups almond milk
✅ ¼ cup coconut oil
✅ 1 cup pistachios, roasted & de-shelled or sub for ¾ cup pistachio butter
✅ 1 cup spinach
1. Line a loaf tin with non-stick paper. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius, fan-forced
2. DRY MIXTURE: In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3. WET MIXTURE: blend together all the wet ingredients until smooth.
4. Pour in the wet mixture into the dry and fold gently until combined
5. Transfer the batter into the prepared tin
6. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes until a knife inserted comes out clean
7. Allow the loaf to fully cool before glazing: I made a quick & easy lemon glaze using: 1 tablespoon lemon juice + ¼ cup icing sugar + pistachios for decoration