WOOL ROLL BREAD 😋
- Advertisement -
350 gr of wheat flour
100 ml of milk
10 gr of baker’s yeast
60 grams of sugar
100 gr of whipping cream
1 tbsp salt
- In a container, dissolve the yeast in the milk and let it rest for 5 minutes to activate.
- Add the flour, salt and sugar in a bowl and mix. Open a space in the middle, volcano type to add the cream and the egg.
- Later add the milk with the activated yeast and with the help of a spatula, stir until everything is integrated.
- If you notice that the dough is too dense, use your hands to finish mixing.
- Flour your kitchen counter and pour the dough to knead very well. Knead for 15 minutes, stretch perfectly until obtaining a homogeneous and manageable texture.
- Make your dough into a ball, save it in a bowl, cover it in plastic wrap and let it rest for 2 hours.
- After this time, you will take your dough, knead it again and divide it into 5 equal portions. They must all be the same size.
- You will take each ball of dough and stretch it with the help of a roller, giving it an elongated shape.
- With the help of a metal scraper or a knife, we will make some cuts in the form of strips from a little more than half of the dough to the tip. You should have a smooth and stretched part and the other cut into thin strips.
- When you have made the cuts, we are going to roll up each portion of dough, from the smooth part to the one cut into strips. That is, the strips must remain on the surface.
- Once you do this procedure with the 5 portions of dough, you will proceed to grease your round cake pan and place each roll of dough, giving it the shape of a crown. That is, the center of the mold must be empty and with spaces, since our dough will grow.
- Cover the mold with a clean cloth and let it rest again for 2 hours.
- With 10 minutes to go until the second rising process ends, preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Spread a little milk with a brush on the surface of the wool roll to give it a nice golden color.
- Bake your wool roll bread for approximately 25 minutes until it has that deep golden hazelnut.
- Let rest so you can unmold and taste.