YOGURT DONUTS 😋
- Advertisement -
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon of baking soda
220g of flour
Vegetable oil for frying
- Beat eggs with sugar and yogurt.
- Pour the vinegar over the baking soda and wait for the mixture to stop bubbling.
- Pour the vinegar mixture into the yogurt, add the flour and knead into a smooth dough.
- Let the dough rest for about 15 minutes, then cut it into 9 parts and roll each into a circle. Punch a hole in the center of each circle.
- Fry the fritters for 3-4 minutes, until they are golden on the outside and well cooked.
Leave a Comment