340 grams of flour
2 teaspoons Royal yeast (baking powder)
1/2 teaspoon of salt
100 grams of brown sugar
2 whole eggs
70 grams of butter
2 or 3 very ripe bananas
1. First of all, you have to mash the bananas well with a fork. It is important that they are well ripe.
2. Once turned into porridge, we add the well-beaten eggs.
3. Then we add the melted butter. Mix well and reserve.
4. In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, yeast and brown sugar. Pour the banana compound over this mixture and stir well until there are no lumps.
5. Line a cake pan with parchment paper and grease it with butter. This operation is not really necessary since it doesn’t stick with the paper, but since the recipe specifies it, I do it just as they taught me.
6. We put in a preheated oven at 170º for about 45 minutes.
Leave a Comment