Brioche rolls are a delightful addition to any table, offering a rich and buttery flavor with a hint of sweetness. The dough, enriched with eggs and butter, results in a soft and pillowy texture.
For the mass:
320 ml milk
100 g butter (melted)
7 g dry yeast
620 g flour
1. In a bowl add milk, egg, butter (melted), sugar and dry yeast and beat. Add the salt little by little, add the flour and mix it with the wooden spoon. When the dough begins to form, knead it with your hands to obtain a soft dough. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 2 hours, or until doubled in volume.
2. Meanwhile, add the butter and sugar to the bowl and mix with a spatula to combine.
3. Once the time has elapsed, remove the gas from the dough and transfer it to the work surface.
4. Cut the dough in half and roll out each half into a rectangular shape. Spread the butter/sugar on top evenly and spread it out. Cut it into pieces/rolls (6 pieces each half).
5. Transfer the rolls to the parchment paper-lined baking sheet and cover with a cloth. Let them rest for 45 minutes, or until they double in volume.
6. After 45 minutes, transfer the rolls to the oven and bake at 180°C/360°F for 30 minutes.
7. Pour the milk into the buns after baking and sprinkle with grated coconut. Serve them on the serving platter and enjoy.