3 cups wheat flour
2 cups sugar
1 cup butter
1 cup milk
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon whiskey
½ teaspoon salt
1. Mix the butter with the sugar very well, then add the egg yolks, whiskey and vanilla until well blended.
2. Gradually add the sifted wheat flour together with the royal powder and salt, alternating with the milk.
3. The egg whites are beaten to stiff peaks and added to the previous mixture in an enveloping way.
4. Place butter and flour in a mold, add the mixture and place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 1 hour.
5. Unmold while the cake is warm.