CASTELLA CAKE 😋
- Advertisement -
6 egg yolks
70ml sunflower oil
60ml of milk a pinch of salt
6 egg whites
90g of flour
60g of sugar orange flavor to taste
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks with a pinch of salt. Add the oil and beat again.
- Pour in the milk and beat to combine.
- Add the orange aroma and flour, and reserve.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites with sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually mix the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture.
- Pour the resulting dough into a bread pan lined with parchment paper.
- Take a large baking sheet, place a baking rack or rack on top, and fill the pan with hot water.
- Place the pan with a Castella tart on the wire rack and bake for 50-60 minutes.