CHEESECAKE WITH MELON
Cheesecake with melon is a delightful dessert that combines the rich, creamy texture of cheesecake with the refreshing sweetness of melon. The velvety smoothness of the cheesecake perfectly complements the juicy and slightly crisp nature of melon.
7g cocoa powder
270g spreadable cheese
270g fresh cream
7g gelatin in sheets
35g cold water
190g melon pulp
50g of water
50g mint syrup
4g gelatin in sheets
20g cold water
1. Base: mix the cookies and mix them with cocoa and melted butter. Blend the mixture in the mold and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Melon cream: soak the gelatin. Mix the cream cheese with sugar, melon pulp, whipped cream and jelly.
3. Divide the cream into two portions and pour one of the two into the base. Put in the freezer.
4. Mint jelly: soak the gelatin. Mix the water with the mint syrup. Add the melted gelatin and pour the mixture over the first layer of melon cream.
5. Put in the freezer for 30 minutes and then cover with the remaining amount of cream.
6. Leave in the freezer for 5/6 hours.