CUT BREAD 😋
2 1/2 cups of sugar
1 3/4 cup oil
3 1/2 cups of wheat flour
1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
1 spoon of vanilla
3/4 cup of milk
1 strip of cloth, damp to place around the mold Glazed:
3 cups of icing sugar
4 tablespoons of water
Pink food coloring (liquid or gel) granule of colors
1. Beat the sugar with the eggs and the oil, sift the flour with the baking powder and combine the vanilla with the milk.
2. Add the flour and milk to the egg mixture, alternating between them for a more stable emulsion.
3. Pour the mixture into a large baking sheet, previously lined with waxed paper. Position the strip of fabric so that it does not fall off.
4. Take to the preheated oven at 180°C for 20 to 25 minutes. Test that it is ready by chopping the center with a toothpick, the moment it comes out clean the bread will be ready. Let cool and unmold.
5. Mix the icing sugar with the water to form a paste and tint with the colouring.
6. Spread the glaze over the bread and smooth with the help of a spatula. Sprinkle colored granules and let dry. Portion and serve.